Mozilla's Rust is a multi-paradigm systems programming language focused on safety, especially safe concurrency. Rust is syntactically similar to C++, but is designed to provide better memory safety while maintaining high performance.
- crates.io (official) / lib.rs (unofficial)
- cheats.rs Super useful cheatsheet of Rust syntax.
Obligatory link to rust-lang.org's "Learn Rust" page.
A collection of resources to get your feet wet in the Rust ecosystem.
Guides, Manuals & Documentation
- API Style Guide Use 'em!!
- (Unstable) Rust Reference
- Embedded Systems
- WebAssembly (WASM)
Unsorted list of additional articles/videos/blogs/etc. that you might enjoy...
- My Youtube Playlist: "Rust" (loosely curated selection!)